Concord Pediatrics is closely monitoring the pandemic caused by Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) and following all guidelines from the CDC and the NH Department of Health and Human Services. We will update this page frequently as new information becomes available. (1/31/22)
- Health insurance coverage for COVID-19 Testing is changing. We offer Rapid Testing and PCR testing during office visits at Concord Pediatrics. This may involve a co-pay for the office visit. Coverage for the cost of the test is decided by your health insurance carrier. Please call your insurance carrier for the details according to your plan.
- Adults and children over 2 years old - Thank you for continuing to wear a mask or face covering to your appointment!
- If you or your child are currently QUARANTINED, due to close contact to a person with COVID-19, please let our office know - we will make accommodations to see your child.
- A parent or child who is currently in ISOLATION due to testing positive for COVID-19, should not come to the office unless we have made special accommodations for your situation.
Please scroll down for information on:
- Testing Positive
- Close Contact & Quarantine
- School & Sports
My child needs a COVID-19 test.
- Call us for an appointment at (603) 224-1929. Please note that testing is done during an office (sick) visit at Concord Pediatrics. Rapid and PCR Home tests are available and in some cases more affordable if you do not need evaluation by a medical professional. For more details please see our COVID-19 Testing page.
My Child Tested Positive for COVID-19 - What do I do?
My child was in close contact with someone who tested positive - What do I do?
- Follow these guidelines if you or your child was exposed to COVID-19.
- Anyone in close contact with someone who has COVID-19 can consider testing, even if they have no symptoms after day 5 (counting since exposure to the person with COVID-19).
Can I get a vaccine? Can my kids get vaccinated?
At Concord Pediatrics we are thrilled to announce that all of our doctors and nurse practitioners, our nurse, and our team members in the front office have been vaccinated! Yes, 100% of our staff is vaccinated to protect you, our families, ourselves, and our community.
We have Pfizer Bio-N-Tech Covid Vaccine for ages 5 and up! 1st, 2nd, 3rd doses (for immunocompromised), and Boosters too! Please visit our COVID-19 Vaccine Page for information on how to get your child vaccinated.
What about school, daycare, and sports? "I need a note to return to school."
- Public Health guidelines state that a child must be sent home from school (or stay home from school) if they develop any of the symptoms of COVID-19, even if those symptoms are mild. Unfortunately, it is impossible to distinguish the symptoms of a common cold from symptoms of COVID-19 and we cannot write a “return to school” note without performing a COVID test. We can evaluate your child and do testing for COVID-19 at our office.
- We are able to provide documentation of previously known conditions such as headaches, seasonal allergies, or asthma.
- Find information for those who have had COVID-19 and need a note or "clearance" to return to sports here.
Should I cancel my travel plans?
- For the most up-to-date information visit the CDC's Coronavirus Disease 2019 Information for Travel page.